Vote Johanna Kugler
I’m Johanna Kugler: an educator, mother, wife, volunteer, community member and candidate for the 4-year term of Summit County Board of Education.
I have on the ground and in the field experience.
I have mastery-level knowledge.
I have 14 years of roots in Summit County (since 2007).
My foot is in the door- I was appointed to the BOE in July, 2021.
I have over 20 years of passion, commitment and dedication to children, families, and educators.
(mailing) Johanna Kugler for BOE
P.O. Box 7144
Dillon, CO 80435
- Ballots Mailed to Military & Overseas Voters: Ballots go out according to the voter's indicated method of transmission (Mail/Email/Fax) before the statutory deadline of September 17, 2021.
- Early Voting by Mail or Secure Drop Box: Active, registered voters will begin receiving ballots the week of October 18, 2021. Ballots may be obtained and cast until 7:00pm Election Day. *The County Clerk has to be in possession of the ballot by 7:00pm on Election Day. Postmarked ballots that are not in possession of the County Clerk by 7:00pm Election Day will not be counted (UOCAVA Voters excepted) in accordance with Colorado Election Law.
Early In-Person Voting: Begins Monday, October 25, 2021 in Breckenridge only. Click on the "How to Cast Your Vote" tab above for specific dates and times.
- Last Day to Register/Update Voter Record & Receive a Ballot by Mail: Monday, October 25, 2021
- Election Day: Tuesday, November 2, 2021
Check to see if you are registered to vote or update your registration with the Secretary of State https://www.coloradosos.gov/voter/pages/pub/home.xhtml
- Voter frequently Asked Questions https://www.summitcountyco.gov/127/FAQ